Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 2 and I'm still alive!

Hey guess what?

I just wrote out my budget for September....and i didn't die! No!! Actually, I felt much better about where I stand financially. I figured out, I can pay off my non-student loan debts in a year and a half! That is so very totally achievable!

As far as student loans...that won't take as much time as I thought either! Right now, including student loans, my plan is to be out of debt in 7 years! I know life situations change- marriage, children, etc, but in 7 years, i'll be 33...and how many 33 year olds do you know that are debt free?? I. am. excited.

I'll write more on the lesson and what I got out of it a little later, but I just wanted to share my excitement!!!

Note: I don't know if my boyfriend ever thought I'd post anything like this...at least this soon! And honestly, I didn't either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment