Friday, January 4, 2013

I HAVE A CAR!

Hey blogoids!

So, after 5 months, 2 weeks and 4 days of hitching rides, borrowing cars, and feeling like a mooch....I FINALLY GOT A CAR!

The process was not easy. I encountered some salesman that closely resembled Yosemite Sam, and had offers via text message (from car dealers) to pick me up from work to look at cars. Hello. No thank you. Creepy.



After a month of tragic experiences (yes, tragic, I'm not being dramatic), I finally met Larry at Carnival Kia in Rivergate. He is from a small town in IL (like my parents) and was cool, and not pushy, and I felt like he...wait for it......wait for it....actually wanted to HELP me, instead of pick me up, and ring out every penny I didn't have!

So, ladies and gentleman, I present to you my 2006 Volkswagen Passat, Charlotte. :) (Of course I named her!)


No comments:

Post a Comment